I’m not saying I found some big breakthrough or something but… they look pretty similar? I know artists recycle ideas and… I dunno. That dragon looks real nice tho, I hope they look similar to it.
I think that is a wildclaw concept, friend :)
Two other women, also breast cancer survivors, said their husbands left them after they were diagnosed. Both had to have mastectomies (in case anyone doesn’t know, this is the surgical operation to remove one or both breasts).
The first woman said her husband told her that he would rather see her dead than see her lose her breasts. The second woman had her operation and waited all day to be picked up by her husband, who never arrived. By nightfall, one of the nurses offered to give her a ride, and she came home to find the house empty.
Obviously, these are extreme cases of a man’s reaction to his wife’s breast cancer, but this is what I see when I see the “I ♥ Boobies” bracelets. I see love of the body parts, not the person being treated—not the patient, not the victim, not the survivor."
oh my god this is heartbreaking
I hate I ♥ boobies stuff because it’s just an excuse for guys to have “boobies” somewhere on their body/car.
And breast cancer awareness is a freaking sham anyway. Do NOT donate to bread cancer awareness for the love of god, don’t buy pink products. DONATE TO RESEARCH.
October is coming up, so be aware of this.
I hope female celebrities listen to this because it is very important.
- Do not take nudes.
- Certainly don’t take nudes on any equipment that might automatically update it to your private internet accounts, like any Apple products or any kind of computer or phone made after 1990.
- Be chaste at all times - remember, you are a role model and it is your duty to the youth to never be sexual.
- Do not get naked, ever. Remember, your body is for public consumption. Wear bathing suits in the shower.
- Invest in a chastity belt and floor-length robe.
- Remember the golden rule: if you don’t want your private photos shared on public media, simply become a vampire so no one can take your photo ever.
- If ever a private photo that you took for yourself or a significant other is leaked, you are a whore. Only whores have sex. Most of us reproduce through osmosis, like God intended.
I hope this has educated you.